referral programme terms and conditions
- The 1999 House of Nails referral programme is only eligible if the Referee is a new customer ie. they have never booked with 1999 House of Nails. The $10 discount can only be used for the first booking.
- The Referrer only gets the credit after the Referee has completed their appointment and the appointment invoice is closed. Ie. they have had the service and paid for it at the salon.
- Referral Credit is not transferrable to cash.
- Referral Credit can be accrued and used in lump sum.
- Referral Credit does not expire and is not transferrable to other customers.
- Referral Credits cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion. ie. if there is a ‘Spring discount 15%’ then you cannot claim the $10 Referral Credit on top of the 15% discount. If this happens you can simply choose one of the discounts to apply to your appointment.